Experienced Attorney Helps Individuals and Businesses in Columbus, Ohio
Providing services to investors, employers, families, and foreign workers.
U.S. immigration law is complex. There are many types of visas and pathways to being allowed to live and work in the United States, either on a temporary visa or with lawful permanent resident status. Most people need the assistance of experienced attorney to successfully navigate the system. At the Law Offices of Roxi A. Liming in Columbus, I have been helping clients obtain green cards and various types of visas since 1998. I have successfully represented individuals and businesses in all types of family-based and employment-related immigration matters.
Compassionate lawyer offering effective representation at a reasonable and understandable rate
If you entrust me with your immigration matters, you will find that I offer:
- Considerate counseling — I take the time to get to know you and to analyze your situation. I will cater my advice and services to your specific needs.
- Proven strategies —I carefully design a strategy for integrating management of your immediate immigration needs with planning for your long-term goals.
- Reasonable fees - I work hard to keep my overhead low so that I can offer reasonable fees.
Immigration cases are often very time-sensitive. Deadlines must be strictly observed and specific filing dates are often critical to qualifying for a particular immigration status. I work hard to take timely required action so that your case is properly on track.
Versatile attorney delivers exceptional service to a wide range of clients
I represent businesses and individuals across Ohio, the United States, and the World in a full range of immigration matters, including:
- Visas — I help clients secure visas allowing entry into the United States temporarily for a variety of purposes, such as visiting, studying, working, investing, opening a business, and carrying on special activities.
- Green cards — I am experienced in obtaining lawful permanent resident (green card) status based on business and family relationships and other forms of eligibility, such as investing in the U.S.
- Fiancé visas — I assist U.S. citizens with petitioning for special visas (K-1) to bring their fiancés to the U.S. and with obtaining permanent resident status for the fiancé once they are married.
- Citizenship —I have extensive experience assisting clients in the naturalization process, which requires proving good moral character and passing a test on U.S. government and history.
- Investor visas -I have 20 years experience helping investors with starting businesses and obtaining E-2 visas and EB-5 green cards.
Contact a dedicated Ohio immigration advocate to discuss your situation
Whether you are seeking a visa to advance your U.S. business interests or investments or are looking to obtain a green card for yourself or a family member, the Law Offices of Roxi A. Liming in Columbus can help. I have over 20 years of experience handling immigration matters and look forward to helping you. Please call 614-488-2053 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.