Columbus Immigration Attorney Works to Get You a Visa
Guiding you through the visa process
Visas are often denied or delayed because of errors in the application. Roxi A. Liming, the immigration law attorney at the Law Offices of Roxi A. Liming, guides you through the visa application paperwork so you can avoid the pitfalls. I understand the importance of family, and I am dedicated to helping families stay together.
What types of visas are available?
Dozens of kinds of visas are available, including:
- Fiancé(e) visas -- If you are a U.S. citizen who is engaged to a foreign citizen, you can apply for a fiancé(e) visa, which permits you to bring your fiancé or fiancée to the United States. If you do not marry within 90 days of the fiancé or fiancée’s entry to the U.S., your fiancé(e) must return to his or her home country.
- Spouse visas -- These allow U.S. citizens to bring their foreign spouses to the United States.
- Visas for children -- A visa for children allows the foreign spouse to bring her minor children to the United States, if they are younger than 21 and not married.
- J-1 visas -- These allow highly educated foreign employees and students to enter the United States for on-the-job training and cultural education. You must demonstrate an intention to return abroad.
- H-1B visas -- These allow business professionals to work in the United States for a specified time for U.S. employers who petition for them. The job must be in a specialty occupation. Because of high demand, recently these visas have been allocated by lottery.
- TN visas – These visas allow professionals who are citizens of Canada and Mexico to work in the United States for U.S. employers who petition for them. Only certain professions are eligible for TN status.
- E1/E2 visas. These visas allow business investors to establish businesses in the U.S. and to work in the business.
- Multi-national managers – These visas allow foreign companies to set up offices in the U.S. and to send highly skilled and knowledgeable workers to the U.S. to work in the business.
Obtaining a visa generally requires several months of planning and processing time. With me working for you, you can focus on planning your future.
Exceptional client care, commitment and respect
At the Law Offices of Roxi A. Liming, I care about you and your family, and am committed to helping you achieve your short and long-term immigration goals. You can rest assured that I will treat you with respect and care during the visa process.
Contact a Columbus immigration attorney for help gaining a visa
I let you focus on your family, while I handle the details of the visa process. At the Law Offices of Roxi A. Liming, I work hard to help you obtain a fiancé(e), spouse or child visa in a timely manner. I am available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and by appointment at other times. My office is near two bus lines, and I have ample parking. I serve clients in Columbus and throughout Ohio. Contact me at 614-324-9118 or online to schedule a consultation.